Last week Dad went to Disneyland. Yep, after 50 years, Dad went back to the place where my love for Disney got started. Wow. I’ve just got to say, after 3 days at Disneyland, I’m more a fan of Walt Disney than ever. What a genius.
I want to spend some time over the next week or so talking about my Disneyland experience. I’ve got a whole bunch to say which I think you’ll find interesting, or not, but I’m going to write it anyway.
So here’s a little outline of Dad goes to Disneyland the Mini-Series.
- I know this place – Disneyland is different from Walt Disney World but somehow it feels very familiar.
- Original is better – Isn’t it always better that the original is better? No, but in this case…
- Open Letter to Disney – Dear Disney STOP everything you are doing and listen to this.
- Plan, we don’t need no stinkin’ plan.
- You want me to sit where?
- The night time is the right time…
- Random observations – why not use the AIR CONDITIONED mile long queue on Indiana Jones. Food could use some help. The Perfect Snack. Why did you mess up the monorail? Next time we’ll…
- The 10 reasons I like Disneyland better than Walt Disney World.
- The 100 or so reasons I like Walt Disney World better than Disneyland.
I had a GREAT time at Disneyland. I absolutely loved almost everything about it. I can’t wait to go back preferably some time when it’s cooler and spend some quality time at Disneyland.
No, Dad’s not going to quit all the Walt Disney World stuff and convert to all Disneyland all the time. However, we will probably be adding a Disneyland site or sometime soon. Dad’s Guide to Disneyland. Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it?
So as Paul Harvey used to say… “Stand by for news”.