- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
Disney World 2011 Crowd Calendars
Dad’s Disney World 2011 Crowd Calenders are here.
Hot off the presses. You don’t want to miss this. It’s a thrill of a lifetime. (Any other cliches you can think of, insert here.) Dad has finally gotten off his … and finished the crowd calendars for January through April of 2011.
You’ll notice that Dad’s punched up the crowd level in the Spring. Last year, crowds even surprised Disney, so it’s probably a good idea for me to make the levels a little higher. I do believe that crowds will be a little larger in 2011 than 2010. Disney saw an overall decline of about 2% in 2010, which I believe will turn around some in 2011, at least through April.