- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
- Dad’s 2016 WDW Crowds Calendars are in
Disney World 2011 Crowd Calendars
Dad’s Disney World 2011 Crowd Calenders are here.
Hot off the presses. You don’t want to miss this. It’s a thrill of a lifetime. (Any other cliches you can think of, insert here.) Dad has finally gotten off his … and finished the crowd calendars for January through April of 2011.
You’ll notice that Dad’s punched up the crowd level in the Spring. Last year, crowds even surprised Disney, so it’s probably a good idea for me to make the levels a little higher. I do believe that crowds will be a little larger in 2011 than 2010. Disney saw an overall decline of about 2% in 2010, which I believe will turn around some in 2011, at least through April.