- Free Dining in the Summer?
- Dad’s Big 5 – Dad’s Favorite things during Christmas at WDW
- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
Disney World becomes more family friendly
Disney World is becoming more family friendly. (Imagine that.)
Plans have finally been announced for the area formally called Pleasure Island. Pleasure Island (which has been closed for some time) will be demolished and a new “turn-of-the-century seaport resort” called Hyperion Wharf will be built in its place. No longer will there be nightclubs that feature late night dancing and parties, now there will be a large “amphitheater-style” park built on the lakeside.
Disney is looking for some new restaurant partners for the new area of Downtown Disney. Look for the first signs of Hyperion Wharf in the spring with the first venues opening in 2013.
It will be interesting to see what else is coming for Pleasure Island.