- Free Dining in the Summer?
- Dad’s Big 5 – Dad’s Favorite things during Christmas at WDW
- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
July is Disney World Crowds Month
Dad has said this a couple of times. July is the month Dad is going to talk about Disney World Crowds. Why? Because July is the busiest month at Disney World. Yes, December has the biggest crowds, but there are lots of days where the crowds in December are real small. That’s not true in July. Every day is packed in July.
So, I though it would be appropriate to spend this month talking about how to avoid getting crushed by mobs of people at Walt Disney World. Let’s get started …
Dad has a page with a whole bunch of tips on how to avoid the crowds. There are tips like learn how to use FASTPASS, eat at odd times, press on during the rain. But Dad’s number one tip on how to avoid Disney crowds is to choose the Best Time to Visit Disney World.
Next, you have to have a plan for each park. Each park is very different. As the week progresses, we’ll talk about the best way to navigate each of the Disney World parks. Tomorrow, hopefully, we’ll talk about dealing with the crowds at the Magic Kingdom. We’ve talked about that a bit earlier this summer as part of Dad’s Nine by Noon Magic Kingdom Challenge.
Dad will update his Magic Kingdom Plan for the Palooza on Thursday. There has been some news that really changes our day. (This is how Disney World planning works. You make an initial plan and modify as things change.)
We’ll also try to tackle Epcot this week, but that might slip into next week. It’s not hard to plan for Epcot, but getting your day started can be a bit dicey. After the first 3 rides, everything pretty much falls into place.
This might not be the most fun thing Dad talks about, but it might be the most important. I hope you enjoy!