- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
New Roller Coaster at Epcot
Epcot just got a new roller coaster. It’s called “The Sum of All Thrills.” It’s located inside the Innoventions East Plaza. That’s right another indoor roller coaster at Walt Disney World. Epcot’s first.
The best thing about this new spiffy roller coaster is you get to design the track all by yourself.
If you ever went to Disney Quest, they have a similar ride there. (Yeah, and Dad about puked on the roller coaster The Man-Child designed. We were upside down for almost an hour. OK it was only a few seconds, but it felt like an hour to me.)