- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
No more unsupervised kids in the Disney parks?
Disney made another big announcement this weekend. Starting next Monday, March 23, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult to enter a Disney Park (Disney World and Disneyland included). This kinda reminds me of a couple of years ago when Disney changed the policy on kids driving SeaRaycers (after a couple of bad accidents).
I really don’t know what to think about this one. It would never have affected us. Even when our kids were 19 and 23 they never entered a park without one of us with them. (They told us they were going to go to Pleasure Island and the Magic Kingdom after we went to bed every night, but they never did.)
So, what do you think about this? Big deal or not?