- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
Summer Nightastic at Disney World
Summer Nightastic is only a few days away. Starting next week some of Disney’s nighttime experiences will change for the summer.
Spectromagic takes a break and will be replaced with an upgraded Main Street Electrical Parade.
Look for SpectroMagic again in August.
Wishes is also going to be replaced with “Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular”. It’s bigger, louder and more whimsical than Wishes.
In Epcot, the “Sounds Like Summer” concerts kick off on June 12 and run throughout July. In Disney Hollywood Studios a nightly high energy dance party will be held in the courtyard of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. It’s called the “Rock ‘n’ Glow Dance Party.”
Summer ought to be something special at Walt Disney World.