- Free Dining in the Summer?
- Dad’s Big 5 – Dad’s Favorite things during Christmas at WDW
- Dad’s Big 5 – Reasons to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- When is the Best Time to Visit WDW during Christmas?
- Are you Going to Walt Disney World? You need to check this out.
- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
Thanksgiving at Epcot
Hey Yall! Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 2 days away? I am sure glad Mrs. Mom is cooking this year and might even let me help. Prince Charming and I are going to celebrate with Dad and Mrs. Mom this year. Today I want to share with you a few ideas that guests can do to celebrate Thanksgiving at Epcot.
First let’s talk about food options for Thanksgiving. All of the restaurants in Epcot will be open for Thanksgiving. Only two restaurants will have a special Thanksgiving theme. The Biergarten Restaurant in the Germany Pavilion will have both a lunch and dinner buffet featuring all sorts of wonderful German foods. The other restaurant that is offering a special Thanksgiving Menu is Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion. The quick serve menu for lunch and dinner will showcase traditional Amercian food.
If I was visiting Epcot on Thanksgiving Day, I would be sure to stop by the American Adventure. This is a great opportunity for the whole family to sit down and watch what out forefathers did to ensure our freedoms today. Make sure to arrive early and see Dad’s favorite The Voices of Liberty. Maybe one day Dad will get to join them.
If you are visiting Epcot on Thanksgiving expect there to be large crowds. This will make planning very important. Patience will be the key to having a great Thanksgiving day at Epcot. Let Dad and His Friends help you plan out your day at Epcot.
Thanksgiving may be the most overlooked holiday at Walt Disney World. The decorations go straight from Halloween to Christmas. No time for Thanksgiving.