- 7 Stunning pictures of Epcot
- 7 Stunning Magic Kingdom Pictures
- Time for some Water Park Fun – Travel Agent Thursday
- 101 Ways to Save Money @ Disney World – The Scrooge
- Free Dining is coming? Let’s see…
- Summer 2015 WDW Discounts are here
- Top 10 Reasons to use a Travel Agent for Your Next …
- Dad’s 2016 WDW Crowds Calendars are in
The best place to watch Wishes
Dad loves fireworks, and Wishes (the Magic Kingdom’s firework show) is one of his all time favorite things at Walt Disney World.
It’s great to sit on Main Street and watch as the fireworks break over the castle. It’s really good if you can get against the fence at Casey’s Corner and watch the fireworks from there. (Be careful of the trees.)
But the best place to watch Wishes is…
the beach at the Polynesian Resort.
Yep, that’s what I said, the beach.
Watching Wishes from the beach at the Polynesian is pretty cool. Disney pipes in the soundtrack and you get the full effect without the big noise from the fireworks. There’s nothing better than sitting on the beach, drinking your favorite beverage, feeling the evening breeze off the water and watching a great firework show.
On several occasions we’ve spent the day at a different park only to come back in time to race out to the beach and catch the show. It’s one of Dad’s favorite things. Just another reason the Polynesian Resort is Dad’s favorite.